The services sold and distributed by LabelPass are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts that may occur due to the use of our service. We may provide support at our discretion.
LabelPass sells and distributes the SaaS service “as is” and with no implied meaning that it will function exactly as you would like.
Support is granted for paid accounts with active subscriptions. You must renew your subscription in order to continue receiving support for the paid plans. For subscriptions that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active.
We provide support on various channels:
- Our main support channel is The Support Tickets system.
- Our social media accounts, you can find us on Twitter and Facebook.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best support possible for our service, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
Prices of all plans are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
Subscriptions & Automatic Renewal
LabelPass paid plans are sold as automatically recurring subscriptions that renew each month on the anniversary of the purchase date. This applies to all paid-for plans.
This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the monthly license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of LabelPass plans subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed monthly on the anniversary of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for each one (1) month unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the LabelPass website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive support for the plan when you will lose the benefits of the plan.
- The renewal price will be the full subscription price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
- Grandfathered pricing: If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for the plan (a “grandfathered” price), the lower renewal price will no longer be available to you.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your subscription has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for the subscription plan. We cannot apply older or grandfathered pricing to your new renewal purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments, and you may cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed
- If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the monthly date of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive support for the LabelPass subscription you have purchased.
LabelPass may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of product(s) from our company. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to LabelPass updates, promotions, LabelPass plans and the like. We will never sell or release your email to any third party vendors. You may opt out of these emails at any time without penalty.
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.